Monday, April 9, 2018

Jot mood board

It was my turn to create the new Mood board over at Jot Magazine this month and I choose a bright bold and fun combo or pink, yellow and black and white stripe! I couldn't wait to start my layout!

 I started with the gorgeous  floral base from the Heidi Swapp Hawthorne collection. I then added in one of the  cards from the new Mini Messages pack in the Pineapple Crush collection and layered over some die cut flowers .

Heidi Swapp

I snuck in a heart die cut from the storyline collection and touches of Washi from the Hawthorne collection.

Heidi Swapp

The Bae word is a foam word from the Hawthorne collection that is sticky backed and foiled with some Gold Foil from the Minc collection.

Heidi Swapp

I hope you get a chance to play along with the new Mood board , it is so much fun!

Photobucket

No comments: