Wednesday, July 20, 2016

Marquee Makeup Mirror Frame

I love changing up the decor in my home and when I received the fun Heidi Swapp Marquee Frame I knew instantly what I wanted to do with it...make my own Makeup Mirror light! It takes pride of place on my dresser and I use it every morning to apply my makeup before heading  to work.


I love how soft the lights are the create a lovely ambience in my room when alight. The frame comes with the bulbs already in the frame all you need to do is push in the bulbs and add batteries.


To create my light I simply found a mirror that was slightly larger than the inside of the frame and taped it to the back of the frame with some strong tape.


It really adds a touch of elegance to my bedroom.


Another little part of my dresser I adore is this sweet little pineapple jewellery holder given to me by a friend. Ive found its a good place to hold my treasured charms from Heidi's collection with Littlefield Lane!


Thanks for stopping by!
Photobucket

1 comment:

Thomas B. Brown said...

LED Lighted Vanity Makeup Mirror, 5x Magnified Mirrors with lights, Portable Compact & Travel Cosmetic Mirror, with QI wireless Charging Function for IOS/Android, Prefect Gift for women(Red) Mirrex
Visit our website : https://www.mirrex.store/
Buy from ebay : CLICK HERE
Buy from Amazon : CLICK HERE