Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Something floral....

There is a beautiful new challenge board over at Jot Magazine this month! I hope you get to play along there is a fun prize up for grabs!

 Here is my interpretation of the challenge
Something Floral- Heidi Swapp blue pattern paper from the Mixed Company  collection
Something New- Heidi Swapp PL Favorite Things cards
Something Chevron- Heidi Swapp pattern paper also from Mixed Company
Something Blue- Heidi Swapp ink and background stamp


I'm loving that glitter Ampersand from the Project Life Glitter Value kit!


 ...I think that love 3x4 card is one of my favs from the Favorite Things core kit!


I cant wait to see what you create!
Photobucket

7 comments:

craftykellyj said...

Beautiful layout! And I love this challenge. I totally need to play along!

Nathalie said...

This is really a lovely page with a lot of pretty elements!

Lizzy Hill said...

the big ampersand is YUM!! And the hit of pink looks great with it:):) Oh, Kim...there are simply not enough days in the month...this challenge looks fabulous...hope I can get to it;)!!!

Lizzyc said...

This is gorgeous Kim, I really love the floral blue paper on the side and those photos are so sweet!

Heather Jacob said...

how utterly gorgeous .. loveeeeeeeeeee your work x

Ashley Horton said...

Love the mix of the floral paper and the chevron paper! Busch an awesome layout, Kim!!

Tarrah McLean said...

Absolutely gorgeous layout....so love the innocence from the photos you described in your journaling...perfect x