Saturday, January 3, 2009

Larsen turns 1 month


Where has the month gone, yesterday Larsen turned one month.
The time has flown I remember with Addison time went very slowly but with Larsen things are speeding along.
He is growing well and is happy most of the time, his sleep patterns are changing not the mr sleepy head of old , now he is starting to wake after 40 minutes of sleep ...grumble grumble...any one with a tip on how to avoid this please let me know. We took these photos yesterday, it was a very dull and rainy day so the lighting isnt the best but please enjoy.

As promised here is a peak at my layouts for.scraploot.for this month, Instead of Summer layouts i was given a Bella mini album and lots pf cute basic grey baby papers. This was so easy and quick to do. I cut and inked all my papers first to 4 x 4 then embellished very simply. I actually made this mini album for a friend who knew she was having a boy so i could get it done before Larsen was born.


Check out the other pages in the scraploot gallery.
Enjoy your Sunday
















No comments: