Sunday, November 23, 2008

more fun shares


Good evening all,
Here are my newest layouts for the scraploot. blog , as Heidi Swapp will be opening the store I decided to show case some of her products. I hope you enjoy.


You amaze me, I made this layout the other day when Addison who has just turned two counted backwards from5 to 0. He is like a sponge, he soaks up everything he hears and sees.


Love notes, Addison just adores little Ella from playgroup, here they were giving each other a kiss and a hug.



Pregnancy number 2, this photo was taken about 2 weeks ago when i was 34 weeks, im off to the dr tomorrow for my 37 week check up, hope all is well.

On Saturday we started and finished our Xmas shopping and today i wrapped them all, it feels good to have that task out of the road.

Just finished watching IDOL and am so glad Wes one he has been our favourite from the beginning.

thanks for stopping by have a great week.

No comments: